Copy of Hello Stanger
Hello Stranger has been designed as a multi-season series. Every season will have 8 episodes plus and will take about ten months to produce from the beginning of principal photography to the delivery of the full season for broadcast. This is a cost efficient production with a fast-paced shooting and editing schedule and a quick turn-around.
Here is an outline of our production timeline :
- DEVELOPMENT (July to August 2016) – Booking, production schedule, visual planning.
- PRODUCTION (September 2016 to May 2017) – Production begins for all eight episodes and pilot.
- POST (October 2016 to July 2017) – Post-production begins two weeks after principal photography.
- US PREMIERE PARTY – Pilot episode premieres at a PR event during SXSW (March 2017) with all season one bands performing. If we go with PBS, we would have a similar event during the PBS Annual Meeting (May 2017).
- GLOBAL TV SALES* – We will be working with international sales agent to present Hello Stranger at Cannes's MIPTV, the premier global TV & entertainment media market (Aprils 2017).
- DISTRIBUTION (Fall 2017)– We'll be ready for distribution August 2017.
*This series has been created with an international audience in mind and reaching international markets is key to our success and to the promotion of our featured artists.